The Tribe+ (XL4)
Four -- really? Yep, even Disney loves The Tribe+. Well built with lightweight aluminum framing, easy to open/close, and with all the thoughtful details and included accessories found in our best-selling Twin+ model, this stroller can take you and your foursome from the grocery store, to the amusement park, to Maui—without skipping a beat.
LIGHTWEIGHT - Weighs only 31lbs with an 18″ Seatback and can be carried shoulder style with a carry strap
TRAVEL - Disney approved and folds compact into a car trunk, bus, plane (gate check), or train
EXPANDABLE - Grows with your family, can downsize to double. Or switch to a triple with an add-on seat (sold separately)
SIMPLE – Connect and disconnect with zero drama, thanks to Zoe’s patent-pending technology
- Disney Approved Stroller
- Net Weight
- Carrying Capacity
- Tested to 45 lbs per seat
- Open Dimensions
- 40.25" (height) x 30" (width) x 51" (depth)
- Closed Dimensions
- 28" (height) x 30" (width) x 7" (depth)
- Front Seat 125 Degrees; Rear Seats 165 Degrees
- Reclinable Foot Rest
- Age Recommendation
- 3+ Months (18" Model)
- Accepts Infant Car
- Seat Dimensions
- 12" (width) x 9" (depth)
- Seat Back Height
- 23" (bottom of seat to canopy) and 18" (18" Model)
- Rear Wheel Diameter
- Front Wheel Diameter
- 6 3/4"
- Handlebar Height
- 40.25" w/ Recessed Rear Axle
- Box Dimensions
- 25.5" x 29.5" x 7.5" (XL2) and 22" x 29" x 10" (Double Tandem Add On Seats)
- Box Weight
- 43 lbs (24 lbs + 19 lbs; 2 boxes)
- One Child Snack Cup
- Two Child Cup Holders
- One Parent Cup Holder
- Double Belly Bar x 2
- Removable, Padded Harness Strap Covers
- Independent 4-Panel Canopy Set
Wanna go Quadding?
Just connect using the attachment feature and you and the gang are off to the races.
Walkin’ on sunshine.
Take your squad on longer adventures —there’s a seat for everyone if little legs get tired along the way.