Infant XL1Refer - a - friend >
Add to Babylist Registry >
The Infant XL1 is the ultimate lightweight, compact, expandable everyday stroller for on-the-go parents. This is our 15" Infant Capable stroller. Made of durable high-grade aluminum—at an impressive 11 pounds—this well-built stroller boasts a compact fold, fits in a backpack, and can be stored in car trunks and most airplane overhead bins. Fun Fact: The Infant XL1 is patented for its tandem system capability—turn this stroller from a single to a double to match your growing family with an add-on seat.
What is the difference between the Infant XL1 and the Tour+?
1) The Infant XL1 is suitable for newborn and up, Tour+ is 3 months and up.
2) The Infant XL1 has a 15" seatback, the Tour+ seatback is 18" long
3) The Infant XL1 has a wrap around feature under the footrest that attaches to the belly bar to keep your baby safe.
Since our outlet items are discounted, all sales are final, and they don't qualify for our warranty policy.
EXPANDABLE— grows with your family! Option to expand with a tandem add-on seat or car seat adapter
COMPACT— Disney approved, fits nicely in a car trunk and most overhead bins
CONVENIENT— includes large canopy (UPF 50+) to protect little one(s) at all angles, parent cup holder, and child cup & snack holders
VERSATILE— tall handle height, extra kick space, and car seat capable
- Disney Approved Stroller
- Net Weight
- 11lbs (Classic) / 12.5lbs (Luxe)
- Carrying Capacity
- Tested to 45 lbs per seat
- Open Dimensions
- 40.25" (height) x 20.5" (width) x 31" (depth)
- Closed Dimensions
- 26" (height) x 20.25" (width) x 7.5" (depth)
- 165 Degrees
- Reclinable Foot Rest
- Age Recommendation
- Newborn (15" Model), 3+ Months (18" Model)
- Accepts Infant Car
- Yes - Car Seat adapter is sold separately for The Tour+ (XL1), does not work with The Tandem Seat attachment.
- Seat Dimensions
- 12.5" (width) x 9.25" (depth)
- Seat Back Height
- 23" (bottom of seat to canopy) and 15" (back of seat)
- Rear Wheel Diameter
- 6 1/4" x 1 1/4"
- Front Wheel Diameter
- 5 3/8" x 1 1/8"
- Handlebar Height
- 40.25" w/ Recessed Rear Axle
- Box Weight
- 12 lbs
- Box Dimensions
- 23" (height) x 16" (width) x 7" (depth)
- One Child Snack Cup
- One Child Cup Holder
- One Parent Cup Holder
- Belly Bar
- Harness Pad Covers (Color Matching)
Coffee should always be close at hand.
Every Tour+ comes with two cup holders— one for your caffeine fix, and a little one for your kiddos’ bevvy of choice.
When the diaper bag tops out.
Stash your excess baggage below, keep toys and snacks at the ready. The Tour+ has got you and your little sidekick covered.