The Tribe+ Add-On SeatRefer - a - friend >
Add to Babylist Registry >
Shopping for a quad stroller? You're not messing around! The revolutionary Twin+ can become a quad easily with The Tribe+ Seat. And if you're traveling with the whole tribe, both the Twin+ and the Tribe+ Seat fold down into an easy backpack. Yes, we've made a flexible, lightweight stroller for four.
THIS IS A SINGLE SEAT ONLY. It is not a full quad stroller. You need to have The Twin+ double stroller to use this seat!
SIMPLE – Connects to The Twin+ (XL2) and disconnects with zero drama, thanks to Zoe’s patented '+' system
LIGHTWEIGHT - When attached to The Twin+ (XL2) weighs only 31lbs. Can be carried shoulder style with a carry strap for mobility
TRAVEL - Disney approved (yes a quad that fits the guidelines!!) and folds compact into car trunk, bus, plane (gate check), or train
- Disney Approved Stroller
- Net Weight
- 11 lbs
- Carrying Capacity
- Tested to 45 lbs per seat
- Open Dimensions
- 40.25" (height) x 20.5" (width) x 31" (depth)
- Closed Dimensions
- 26" (height) x 20.25" (width) x 7.5" (depth)
- 125 Degrees
- Reclinable Foot Rest
- Age Recommendation
- 3+ Months
- Seat Dimensions
- 12.5" (width) x 9.25" (depth)
- Seat Back Height
- 23" (bottom of seat to canopy) and 16" (back of seat)
- Rear Wheel Diameter
- 6 1/4" x 1 1/4"
- Front Wheel Diameter
- 5 3/8" x 1 1/8"
- Handlebar Height
- 40.25" w/ Recessed Rear Axle
- Box Weight
- 12 lbs
- Box Dimensions
- 23" (height) x 16" (width) x 7" (depth)
- Removable, Padded Harness Strap Covers
- Independent 4-Panel Canopy Set
We travel in packs. 'Nuff said.
Wanna go quadding?
Just connect using the attachment feature and the whole gang is off to the races.