The Trio+ V2
The Trio+ V2
Add to Babylist Registry >
Rocking a 3-under-5 situation? We’ve got your back. The Trio+ can be used as a triple stroller, then reduced to a double when Kiddo One outgrows the need. Or, you can even expand The Trio+ into a quad stroller— because what’s one more when you already have three, right? Too soon?
* Please note the add-on seat has Zoe's original fixed foot rest, no UPF 50 lining, and the Zoe classic logo. The stroller base does have an adjustable footrest and UPF 50 lining.
LIGHTWEIGHT - Weighs only 30lbs with an 18″ Seatback. Can be carried shoulder style with a carry strap
TRAVEL - Disney approved and folds compact into car trunk, bus, plane (gate check), or train
EXPANDABLE - Grows with your family, can expand from a triple to a quad with an add-on seat. Or downsize to a double
SIMPLE – Connect and disconnect with zero drama, thanks to Zoe’s patent-pending technology
- Disney Approved Stroller
- Net Weight
- Carrying Capacity
- Tested to 45 lbs per seat
- Open Dimensions
- 40.25" (height) x 29" (width) x 51" (depth)
- Closed Dimensions
- 26.25" (height) x 29" (width) x 7" (depth)
- Front Seat 125 Degrees; Rear Seats 165 Degrees
- Reclinable Foot Rest
- Age Recommendation
- Newborn (15" Model), 3+ Months (18" Model)
- Accepts Infant Car
- Seat Dimensions
- 12" (width) x 9" (depth)
- Seat Back Height
- 23" (bottom of seat to canopy) and 18" (18" Model) or 15" (15" Model)
- Rear Wheel Diameter
- Front Wheel Diameter
- 6 3/4"
- Handlebar Height
- 40.25" w/ Recessed Rear Axle
- Box Dimensions
- 25.5" x 29.5" x 7.5" (The Twin) and 22" x 29" x 10" (The Tandem)
- Box Weight
- 39 lbs (24 lbs + 15 lbs; 2 boxes)
- One Child Snack Cup
- Two Child Cup Holders
- One Parent Cup Holder
- Double Belly Bar + Single Belly Bar
- Removable, Padded Harness Strap Covers
- Independent 4-Panel Canopy Set
Triple threat, baby.
Turn your double into a ride for three—in seconds. Everything folds down and away for easy transport, too.
Rolling with da homies.
Nobody should miss out on the scenery when riding triple. The only question is who gets to sit in front...