The Trio+ Seat
When you go from man-to-man to zone, we've got you. The Twin+ can easily become a triple stroller with the revolutionary Trio+ Seat. Then reduce back to a twin when Kiddo One says they're too big for a stroller (yeah, right).
SIMPLE – Connects to The Twin+ (XL2) and disconnects with zero drama, thanks to Zoe’s patent-pending tech
LIGHTWEIGHT - When attached to The Twin+ (XL2) weighs only 30lbs with an 15" or 18″ Seat Back. Can be carried shoulder style with a carry strap
TRAVEL - Disney approved and folds compact into car trunk, bus, plane (gate check), or train
EXPANDABLE - Grows with your family, can expand from a triple to a quad with an add-on seat. Or use it as a double
- Disney Approved Stroller
- Net Weight
- 11 lbs
- Carrying Capacity
- Tested to 45 lbs per seat
- Open Dimensions
- 40.25" (height) x 20.5" (width) x 31" (depth)
- Closed Dimensions
- 26" (height) x 20.25" (width) x 7.5" (depth)
- 125 Degrees
- Reclinable Foot Rest
- Age Recommendation
- 3+ Months
- Seat Dimensions
- 12.5" (width) x 9.25" (depth)
- Seat Back Height
- 23" (bottom of seat to canopy) and 16" (back of seat)
- Rear Wheel Diameter
- 6 1/4" x 1 1/4"
- Front Wheel Diameter
- 5 3/8" x 1 1/8"
- Handlebar Height
- 40.25" w/ Recessed Rear Axle
- Box Weight
- 12 lbs
- Box Dimensions
- 23" (height) x 16" (width) x 7" (depth)
- Single Belly Bar
- Removable, Padded Harness Strap Covers
- Independent 4-Panel Canopy Set
Cruisin' & snoozin' -- that's about all you can hope for with three.
Triple threat, baby.
Turn your double into a ride for three—in seconds. Everything folds down and away for easy transport, too.